Love Your Body
Do Mat Pilates
Get increased fitness results with Mat Pilates
Using your own body as resistance, Mat Pilates classes are targeted to those who are maintaining strength and fitness.
Improvement of body awareness, posture, movement control, coordination and balance
Improve muscular strength, endurance and toning of the gluteals, thighs and arms
Improved mindfulness and control for breathing
Enrol Now To Secure Your Spot
$216 for a 9 Week Term (Mondays – Jan 29 – April 9)
$264 for a 11 Week Term (Thursdays – Feb 1 – April 12)
- All classes for Term 1 run from the week of January 29th to April 12th
- Monday classes are a 9 week term and Thursday classes are a 11 week term
- Mat Classes are of 1 hour duration
- New participants are required to go through an initial assessment (to be performed before first class starts)
- Classes must be paid as a block, no casual payments!
What are the benefits of Pilates?
- Total body conditioning whilst accommodating and/or rehabilitating injuries
- Improvement of body awareness, posture, movement control, coordination and balance
- Improve muscular strength, endurance and toning of the gluteals, thighs and arms
- Improved mindfulness and control for breathing
- Lowered stress levels, boosted immunity and mood
- Development of functional strength and flexibility, which transfers into everyday activities
- Improved performance with recreation and sporting pursuits, along with injury prevention
- Flattening of the stomach through the creation of the natural muscular girdle
Who Is Pilates Designed For?
- Everyone: Individualised whole body programs caters for all fitness levels.
- Injured Clients: Aids in the development and maintenance of physical conditioning whilst rehabilitating your injury, with the long-term goal of injury prevention. This covers the scope of postoperative cases through to flare-ups of chronic conditions.
- Athletes/Dancers: Specific programs for strength, flexibility and performance.
- Elderly or Arthritic Clients: Low impact exercise improving mobility, posture and muscular support of joints with the freedom to work at your own pace.
- Business People: Ideal for stress and postural related tension, whereby a structured, therapeutic workout can provide stress relief, relieve muscular tension and improve posture via the strengthening of postural muscles.
YES! I’m ready to love my body…
(08) 9274 1482
Monday - Friday 7am - 7pm
Saturday 8:30am - 12:30pm
Sunday 9am - 12pm